- Heavy-duty, zinc-plated steel hardware is included for installation and hanging
- Solid oak spreader bars for premium durability and strength
- Durable woven bed has a double-latch construction adding more rope for greater comfort and strength
- Accommodates 2 people and has a 450 pound weight capacity
- 55-inch x 82-inch body, 13 feet long
Tailor made for two or more, with a bed a full 5 inches wider than that of the Large Rope Hammock, the Deluxe Rope Hammock is a continuous woven bed of 100% 3-ply cotton rope. One thousand feet of rope used in hammock construction for durable woven bed with double-latch construction and 14 loops in body adding more rope for greater comfort and strength. Hand-tied bowline knot tightens with use. Hammock clew is macraméd for artistic design. Three-ply twisted rope reinforces bed strength while cotton rope fibers breathe for cool, comfortable lounging. Natural color of rope keeps hammock looking new. Spreader bars are constructed of solid oak for premium durability and strength. Spreader bars are triple dipped in marine spar varnish to lengthen life. Hammock support 450 lbs. and comes complete with superior constructed hardware. Heavy-duty zinc chromate hardware resists rust. Two inch diameter ring and welded chain ensure safety. Zinc plated hook and eyebolt assembly is the largest in the industry for added protection and to prevent stress on point of insertion.