- Safely switch from utility to 30-amp portable generator power in an emergency and power critical circuits through your home?s electrical system
- Interchangeable type circuit breakers make it easy to reconfigure, replace, or expand the circuits in your switch
- Directly powers hard-wired appliances such as your furnace (gas/oil only), well pump, and septic pump
- Kit includes all components and suitable for surface and flush mounting
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
The Generac 6295 30-Amp 10-16 Circuit Manual Transfer Switch Kit allows you to skip the hassle of running multiple extension cords from your generator to your appliances during a power outage. Instead, connect your Generac portable generator to a permanently installed Generac manual transfer switch. A Generac manual transfer switch allows you to safely switch from utility to portable generator power in an emergency and power critical circuits through your home’s electrical system. Use this transfer switch for 7,500-watt, 125/250-volt generators equipped with NEMA 3R L14-30 power outlets. The kit includes a 30-amp (10-16) circuit pre-wired transfer switch for surface or flush mounting, a 10-foot 10/4 cord with L14-30 male and female ends, wiring harness, conduit and fittings, wire connectors installation manual. This item can be used with the GP5500, GP6500E, GO7500E, XG6500, XG7000E, XG8000E, XP6500E and XP8000E generators (XP units require a switch neutral kit). The mechanically interlocked generator and utility breakers prevent dangerous back feeding to avoid injuring utility line workers. This unit measures 14-3/8-inch wide, 11-1/2-inch high, 3-3/8-inch deep and weighs 28-pounds. The Generac 6295 30-Amp 10-16 Circuit Manual Transfer Switch Kit is backed by a 1-year limited warranty. Generac manufactures the widest range of power products in the marketplace including portable, RV, residential, commercial and industrial generators. Generac also operates three large factories that employ thousands of workers in the American Midwest.