- Portable charcoal cooker grills, smokes, bakes, roasts, fries, and boils
- Healthy, smoke-free, and very safe; enamel-coated exterior remains cool to the touch
- Cooks up to 500 degrees F; burns for up to 3 hours on just 8 to 10 briquettes
- All-purpose lifting fork, carry bag with strap, and recipes included
- Measures 14 by 14 by 14 inches
Extremely versatile, portable, and incredibly fuel efficient, this award-winning charcoal cooker grills, smokes, bakes, roasts, fries, and boils for a limitless menu of gourmet meals in the great outdoors. Weighing just 10 pounds, the cooker works great for fishing, picnicking, tailgating, boating, hiking, and beach cook-outs where rolling the conventional grill from car to cook site just won't work. Healthy, smoke-free, and very safe, the smoker's exterior remains cool to the touch--even with cooking temperatures up to 500 degrees F. Place it on any surface without having to worry about burn marks. With unsurpassed cooking efficiency, the grill burns for up to three hours on just eight or nine briquettes, which means less weight on the trail and less bulk in the trunk. Other highlights include an all-purpose lifting fork, a lifting handle on the lid, an easy-to-clean design, a carry bag with strap, and numerous Cobb recipes. Ideal for the road, patio, worksite, or hurricane kit, the portable grill measures 14 by 14 by 14 inches. Please note: the only difference between this model and the Cobb Premier is that the steel base is coated in high-quality enamel instead of stainless. What's in the Box
Stay-cool base, fire grid, dome top, non-stick grilling surface, lifting handle, and carry bag.