- Doctor-recommended, zero-gravity outdoor recliner with dual reclining action for easy use
- Elastic injected fabric for hammock-like comfort to the user; padded headrest
- Patented clipper system for removal and easy cleaning of fabric
- One-step unfolding/folding system for easy storage and transport
- Supports up to 290 pounds; weighs 18 pounds; seat-back height: 30 inches; seat width: 19 inches; seat length 21 inches; leg rest length: 20 inches
Recline into an infinite number of positions while remaining completely stable in this comfortable outdoor recliner from Lafuma. Doctor-recommended, the chair’s zero-gravity design takes pressure off joints and vertebrae so you’re on cloud nine in the backyard, patio or deck. Very user-friendly, the chair’s easy-use tension levers under the armrests let you guide the chair into the desired position either by simply pushing on the arms or by easing body weight back to smoothly glide into your favorite position, so there’s no need to hook your heels over the foot rest to pull yourself up to the perfect position. That’s especially nice for folks with shorter legs or mobility issues. Built strong, the chair’s steel joints ensure optimal durability and safety, while padded, adjustable and removable headrest, wide armrests let you sprawl out in every direction. The chair is mildew and fade resistant and soft to the touch. A patented mesh clipper system with elastic attachments is integrated into the fabric simply and attaches onto the frame for hammock-like comfort. And, the clipper system allows the fabric to be easily removed for cleaning or replacement. Lafuma guarantees the recliner for two years against any manufacturing or material defect.